How to access the Members' Area
The Members' Area is intended for members and friends of Westside Unitarian Universalist Church. To gain entry, your email address must be verified with our records. Therefore, you should use an email address we have on file.
One way to get "on the books" is by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. You can subscribe by clicking this link.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of any page on the site and click on
2. In the pop-up window that appears, you'll be instructed to "Sign up." Enter in your email address. Enter in a password. Retype the password in the window below it. It is YOUR responsibility to remember/keep your password. The web administrator does not have access to them. If you forget your password, you will need to follow the instructions to reset it.
3. Once you submit your request, the webmaster will be notified within 36 hours. Your email address will be checked with church records. If it matches an address we have on file, you will be given access to the Members' Area. You will receive an email notifying you. ONLY EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT MATCH OUR RECORDS WILL BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS' AREA.
4. Once you receive your confirmation email, return to the site and click on "Login/Sign up" located at the bottom of any page.
5. This time, choose "I'm already a user, log in". This is located below the "GO" button. Click on the bold "log in" words.
The pop-up window changes to display "Login." Enter in your email address and the password you chose before. Select "Remember Me" if you'd like the site to remember your password. Click "GO."
The pop-up window will close and the page will refresh. You are now Logged In.
6. On the menu bar at the top of the web page, hover your mouse over "Members' Area." Click on "Access Members' Area" from the menu.
7. You will now be taken to the Members' Area. It looks like this:
Questions? Contact us