How to access the Members' Area
The Members' Area is intended for members and friends of Westside Unitarian Universalist Church. To gain entry, your email address must be verified with our records. Therefore, when "Signing Up" to the Members' Area, you should use an email address we have on file.
If you have not already done so, please connect with us by filling out our Connection Card below.
All visitors wishing to access our Zoom offerings through the Members' Area must connect with us first by filling out the Connection Card.
Once you have connected with us and you're ready to access the Members' Area, see below.
This is the process for Registering or "Signing Up" to the Members' Area.
1. Near the top of our Home page, look for the words "Sign in to our Members' Area," and to the right of that, "Log In." Click on the Log In.
(You can also scroll down to the bottom of any page on the site and click on "Log In.")
This is what the Log In area looks like at the bottom of every page.
2. You will be taken to a new page to Log In. Look for the words "Sign Up," and click on them.
Click here to Sign Up for the Members' Area.
3. On the next page, enter your First and Last name, email address, and a secure password of your choice. Click "Register."
Once you submit your request, the webmaster will be notified within 36 hours. Your email address will be checked with church records. If it matches an address we have on file, you will be given access to the Members' Area. You will receive an email notifying you. ONLY EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT MATCH OUR RECORDS WILL BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS' AREA.
4. Once you receive your confirmation email, return to the site and click on "Log In," as in step 1.
5. As before, you will be taken to the Log In page. Enter your email address and password that you used when you registered with the site. Click the Log In Button.
Enter your email and password in these fields.
You will be taken to the Home page. If you have successfully logged in, the Log In area near the top of the home page (see below) will display most or all of your email address next to a bell.
Most or all of your email address should display here.
6. Now you can go to the Members' Area! On the blue menu bar at the top of any page, hover your mouse over "Members," and select "Members' Area."
7. You will now be taken to the Members' Area. It looks like this:
Questions? Contact us